- 3 large broccoli heads
- 5 radishes, cut in 3 and dice
- 2 tomatoes quartered and seeded than diced
- 1 apple peeled and diced
- ½ cup of red grapes, diced, drain the juice
- 1 cup green onions (5 green onions minus the white part) diced
- 1 cup medium carrot shredded
- ½ cup dried cranberries (optional, but highly recommended)
- 3 Tbsp sunflower oil or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp mayo
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Wash all the vegetables. Chop your broccoli, radishes, tomatoes and apple into small diced pieces.
- Finely chop the green onion and grate the carrot. Combine all the veggies in a large salad mixing bowl and add in the cranberries.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together until combined: 3 Tbsp sunflower oil or olive oil, 1 Tbsp mayo, 1 Tbsp sour cream, ½ tsp of salt, a few dashes of garlic powder and 3 Tbsp lemon juice. Stir the finished dressing into the salad and mix well. (If like me, you’ll be making a big batch for the week, do not add the dressing to the chopped produce and instead store them separately until they’re ready to be served)
With Spring in the air and Summer on its way this is the perfect side dish, main dish or salad dish to bring to any upcoming barbecues or simply to enjoy at home. It’s become a new favorite of mine and not only is it super tasty, but it combines a slew of incredible fresh fruits and vegetables.
Delicious and Nutritious!